Michigan-Northern
Options

Upper Peninsula

We are looking to have a simple wedding, sort of fun family reunion style. We are hoping to find a resort in the UP that has a main lodge for the "reception" since the weather is so unpredictable, and cabins/lodging for folks to stay the weekend. Any one have any advice/ideas? thank you! :):)

Re: Upper Peninsula

• Options
    southofnormalsouthofnormal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out upbridal.com. And just generally google" resort upper peninsula wedding"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Proposal Site: 12/29/10 United States Capitol Building Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

The Keweenaw Mountain Lodge in Copper Harbor is a real nice place. Cabins to stay in, golfing, trails to hike. Two of my girl friends are having there reception there, one this year and one next year, I hear it's a beautiful place to have a wedding/reception at. BUT I'm not sure where you are from, what area in the U.P. you are looking at and how far you can travel because it is in Copper Harbor which is on the tip of the U.P. (the tip Keweenaw). But it is a wonderful and beautiful area that is surrounded by Lake Superior!

DanielleReneeFrantti
  • Options
    pjseabeepjseabee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Keweenaw Mt Lodge!  I love it!  They have a new hall for your reception, they have cabins for your guests and there are  rooms available in Copper Harbor and Lac le Belle as well, if you need more.  And their food is awesome.  Hit up the Harbor Haus for the best meal of your life while you're there!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin got married at the resort on Drummond Island and it was lovely.  http://drummondisland.com/ 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards