Michigan-Northern
Options

Stafford's Perry Hotel

Does anyone have any information about a wedding/reception at the Perry Hotel in Petoskey? I'm looking at possibly a November wedding.

Thank you!

Re: Stafford's Perry Hotel

• Options
    What kind of info are you looking for?  One of my best friends/bridesmaids is one of the managers there and works at many of the weddings.  I know you have a few options for where to have it and different price ranges.  If you call and explain you want info on weddings they will send you a packet with all the pricing and descriptions of the rooms including how many people they all hold and menus.  For november you will probably need it to be inside as I believe their outside options aren't available that late in the year.  Let me know if you need anything else and I can ask my friend.
  • Options
    I just photographed a wedding there about two weeks ago, actually. It's gorgeous, the views are beautiful, and the food is gourmet quality. The wedding I was at was a winter wedding, of course, but it was still fantastic being all indoors. There are fire places and its very cozy. If you choose the Perry Hotel you're going to have awesome wedding photos for sure! The entire hotel makes for a great backdrop.
  • Options
    I was a catering waitress for Stafford's for years throughout high school and college, and I can vouche that the food there is fantastic, the Perry itself is gorgeous, and they know what they're doing when it comes to weddings. The Stafford's Hospitality website is really informative - lots of wedding info on there. I'd check it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards