California-Orange County
Options

Review: First Dance Lessons

My husband and I had a wonderful time with our dance lessons at Bella Ballroom. Coming from a former high school teacher, I want to especially praise our instructor, Jennelle, for what an incredible teacher she is.  She is patient, encouraging, approachable and so fun.  I had taken a few dance lessons years ago, but my husband had not.  Jennelle's methods were geared perfectly for our level of skill and our personalities.  We took 5 lessons from Jennelle, and come wedding day our guests were amazed by our dance!  And although we made a couple small mistakes, no one at the wedding had any clue because Jennelle doesn't teach you one routine, she teaches you how to dance!!  So we regrouped easily when we made even the slightest error.  Thank you, Jennelle, for making our first dance such a wonderful part of our day.  We can't wait to take more lessons from you in the future. 

Re: Review: First Dance Lessons

• Options
    CindyR30CindyR30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much did it cost? 
  • Options
    ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I emailed them about that- as I was also curious about the price :)  The first meeting/lesson is only $20 (for the couple).  After that, I was told prices could range between $40-75 depending on what is needed.  FI and I are going in Friday afternoon, so I'll post back with how it went :)

Although, if you're concerned about costs, I had a friend who just got married last January who did the tango (and it looked amazing!)- and apparently they took ZERO lessons.  Instead, they taught themselves using youtube videos (which, btw, there are TONS of).   
    ~Rita
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards