California-Orange County

Junior Bridesmaids Dresses

I am having two junior bridesmaids at my wedding, and the only place that has dresses for them is David's Bridal. I have been looking at Macy's, Nordstrom, etc. but I can't find anything I like. Does anyone know of somewhere that has formal dresses for young girls (9 and 11). Also, does anyone know the etiquette for who pays for junior bridesmaids? I know that the bride usually pays for the FG and the BM pay for their own dresses, but what about junior bridesmaids? Thanks!

Re: Junior Bridesmaids Dresses

• edited December 2011
    I don't think it would be much different than David's Bridal but Alfred Angelo has them. That is where I got mine. So it couldn't hurt to at least look. All of their dresses come in JB dresses. They look the same it is just that there are staps that can be added. At least that is how my dresses worked out. And I don't know the etiquette for it, by my junior bridesmaid's mother paid for her dress. Hope that helps!
  • darthsummerdarthsummer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Lili's Bridal for my Jr. BM. However, I have an 8 year old FG and I ordered her dress online at flowergirldressforless dot com. They have a LOT of options for Jr. Bridesmaids that age. I can say that the dress we ordered and have was pretty great. Marry Me Bridal in Orange also has a back room with Jr. Bridesmaid dresses if you want to see them in person. I didn't pay for the Jr. BM dress, just the FG. GL!
    Lawyer/Mediator, Realtor... now preparing for the most important job of all: Mom! FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards