California-Orange County
Options

Day Coordinator???

My venue requires that I hire a Day Coordinator.  Any recommendations?  How much do they usually charge?  How early do you need to book them?  I am clueless!  Thanks!!!

Re: Day Coordinator???

• Options
    kaochoakaochoa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have one that was recomended. She has been really cool. She is charging me $1000 for just the day of, but she has an a la cart menu. Her name is Natalie and her number is 949-473-9512.
  • Options
    NDAshleyNDAshley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's really crappy of your venue. Which venue is it? I've never heard of them doing that.
  • Options
    hulababe311hulababe311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's the Laguna Cliffs Resort and Spa in Dana Point.  Makes sense since I won't have time to deal with the details that day anyway!!
  • Options
    jenbatjenbat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My planner is based in Mission Viejo and did a great job for a reasonable price.  Her name is Melody Walker and her number is 949-581-1130.  We liked that she had 20+ years in the business and knew a lot of vendors we wouldn't have found otherwise.  We had her as a semi full service coordinator, but she does it all.  Give her a call and tell her Jennifer & Phil suggested you call.
  • Options
    amy77jcamy77jc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Paola from Just Chic Events for full coordination. She's amazing. My friend recently used Debbie from Circle Ten Events for day of only and she was FANTASTIC and i believe she was only $500 for the day!
  • Options
    alitowed2009alitowed2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is pretty inexpensive too ... I met her at my sisters wedding 2 1/2 years ago and was amazed!!! so I had to book her. All of my vendors either I have seen them in action or they were HIGHLY recommended by family and friends that I trust. Make sure to interview lots of them and pick the right one for u...Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Paola with Just Chic Events, she is FAB! Not on the lower end price wise, but SO worth it IMO.
  • Options
    jaejaeveejaejaevee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're still looking for someone, email me - jaejaevee at gmail.
  • Options
    NadySouzaNadySouza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They really vary in prices, but I found this girl who I'm using for mine: www.eventsbyjessica.com Totally worth it, as you want as little stress as possible on your big day. Best of luck!
  • Options
    flowolfeflowolfe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if you're still looking for one, i would recommend roxy and krystal from bel amour events.  they did a great job with my wedding on july 17.  even though we were on a super tight budget, they really helped fix all the last minute mishaps that happened that day.  check out their reviews at wedding wire.  they are definitely within your budget.  contact them at kborges.belamourevents@gmail.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards