California-Orange County
Options

Braces or Implants 2

Hi. I've posted about this before, just wanted to update those who have viewed my post and was wondering about the discussion. I am still curious about how others view these two cosmetic changes as gifts; they both have pros and cons. It's obvious of what kind of research material I get when I look for breast implants, lol.But for braces, it's different. And I've come across one site that's quite interesting: http://www.socal6monthbraces.com/?id=perfectsmilesGeared toward brides? Let me know your opinions, thanks!

Re: Braces or Implants 2

• Options
    Jamie FeerJamie Feer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom just got breast impants and they look so great on her. They fit her body perfecyly and she loves them and so does my dad:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow this is an interesting topic.i am also curious about what people will say about thisi can't find the older post though.socal6monthbraces?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i checked the website out and told my friends about it and we all want to get braces now...maybethe site is kind of plain; where did you find it?
  • Options
    jenbatjenbat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Now I'm pretty sure you're a vendor. Dentist much?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw it on a facebook ad. That's kinda how the whole debate started. This website, http://www.socal6monthbraces.com/?id=perfectsmiles, is the only one with like a news brief which is really weird. I submitted my info, and now I have complimentary whitening, but I don't need braces, but I want the whitening, haha!There are so many breast implant websites, it's hard to choose from, but I dont know if choosing a plastic surgeon is the same as choosing a dentist. What do you all think?Most of the brides friends are now giving braces more thought, and us guys are crossing our fingers for breast implants.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if you want a plastic surgeon rec, i can give you the info for mine.. he did a FABULOUS job!!
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what an interesting posti personally would want straighter teeth and whiter teeth tooi have many friends that have perfect looking teeth that are whitemy teeth arent so greatbut i smoke too, so i dont know haha :/i wonder what are the costs have you tried putting your info into that box? i dont want any spam
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As a guy, I would want straighter and whiter teeth, but again, these options are for women; and if I were to choose...Actually, I was thinking, if a girl had really bad teeth, I would highly recommend such dental procedures.Likewise, I just so happened to come across this website which I think gives great information and there is no spam. I put my own info in there myself because I can't find any better information out there. That's why I am sharing it. http://www.socal6monthbraces.com/?id=perfectsmiles
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you get whitening too!? that's a great deal!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah! I called for more information and they have even more great deals. My friends and I haven't even considered our teeth and smile before and now it seems like we're all just going to do it; it's not even that costly; and it's investing in ourselves!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    People will see your smile more than your Breast! A smile can say a thousand words! Buy a good push up bra!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's neat. Get your smile enhanced...and buy a push up bra! Haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards