California-Orange County
Options

Pre Ceremony Photos and Bridal Suite Location?

Any thoughts and/or suggestions on beautiful hotels to take pre-ceremony pics at and also stay the night at for our wedding night? I am looking for something not too pricey. Too pricey would be over $1000/night. Thanks!!!

Re: Pre Ceremony Photos and Bridal Suite Location?

• Options
    JenLeuJenLeu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I called most of the major hotels in Newport Beach and most of them had suites for under $1000/night.  I think they were around $500-600 night.  The Marriott by Fashion Island is a great hotel for pics.  You can also try the Hilton and Hyatt Regency in HB...both of those hotels are right on the water and are beautiful.  I'm not sure how much their suites are, though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My reception is at the Marriott in Newport Beach. They are giving our guests suites for $350 per night as part of our room block. They might offer something similar if you are interested in doing a room block. There are a lot of neat photo ops as well. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    with a 1k you can stay at the St Regis Monarch Beach, their standard rooms are like 700 sq feet which is like a suite anywhere else and the photography there is like no other, the resort is georgous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards