California-Orange County

Seven Degrees in Laguna Beach?

Has anyone had a wedding there or know someone who has had one there? I'm trying to see what the costs are for a Sunday wedding. Even a ballpark # would be great!! Trying to see if it's way outta my budget or what. Thanks!

Re: Seven Degrees in Laguna Beach?

• edited December 2011
    i saw it on who's wedding is it anyway.. it looks beautiful, but def out of our price range.
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Meagan - Do you know how long ago the episode aired? Maybe the couples names? I wanna see if I can find it On-Demand and check it out!!
  • edited December 2011
    i dont.. i just remember it was the planner with the bald head, and the couple was asian. i would say a year or so ago?
    Meagan and Travis
  • edited December 2011
    hey! i was able to look up the episode online, just can't find a video of it, but the episode was "family matters" and it aired 4/17/07. it was season 6 episode 3. maybe you can search for it that way. hope that helps
    Meagan and Travis
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for the info! i'll try to hunt down a video.....
  • kimipele1981kimipele1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!I actually went down there to check out the space, and although it's great...expect to pay $$$. For just a 100 people I had a quote of 35,000.....Way to much for us, but at least this will give you an idea.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow $35K? That's unfortunate. I spoke with someone that had a wedding there in 2006 and it was more around the $12k range. Do you mind me asking what date you were trying to plan for? My fiance and I are planning to do our wedding in the off-season, on a Sunday at that, so prices should be lower but we'll see. I'm waiting to get a proposal back from them.
  • kimipele1981kimipele1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I know its absolutely crazy...I had a quote for a Sunday wedding as well as Friday (which are both the less expensive days for weddings) in October (which is considered off season)Although they are pretty all inclusive, It was just way to much for us. They go as far as including pictures and things like that. For an all inclusive wedding site it's on the higher end. It was so high that when I got home from my site visit I automatically trashed the information. Wasn't worth me looking at something and falling in love with it when I couldn't afford it.
  • edited December 2011
    I am super late on this but maybe you will still see it. I'm getting married at Seven-Degrees in September. We are getting married on a Sunday because there is no minimum. If you want a Friday there is a 35k minimum and Saturdays are 50k minimums. Anyways, I emailed Katherine to see if they could work with my budget (which in NOT even a little bit close to their minimums for Fri/Sat) and to my shock and amaze, they came very close. So we booked with them. We are not using any of their in house stuff...they are WAY too expensive. We are using our own florist, dj, cake, etc. Just email them with your budget and see if they can work with it. You might be surprised.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards