California-Orange County

Travel Agent Recommendation in OC

Hi Girls, Hope everyone's planning is going well. I wanted to see if anyone has a local travel agent in OC that you could recommend to me. My FI who is planning our trip would like to go in and meet with someone about the itinerary. Please let me know if you have worked with someone locally that you trust and has been a pleasure to work with. I appreciate it!

Re: Travel Agent Recommendation in OC

• kasarinkasarin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have a travel agent in Orange County. We visted AAA and they were helpful, but I ended up going with a travel agent I found online. Her name is Kristy with The Tropical Travelers (Kristy@thetropicaltravelers.com). I mostly communicated via email, but we had a few phone meetings too. She helped us plan the hotels and the rental car, but she also priced out transportation vouchers when we weren't sure if we wanted to drive. If you go the online route, you might also want to try the Honeymoon board because they have other TA recommendations. Good luck!
  • leffyinocleffyinoc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info. I'll check her out and go on the honeymoon board. Didn't think of that one. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards