California-Orange County
Options

Venue Ideas in Orange County/Laguna Beach?

Hi everyone, I'm looking to get married somewhere in southern CA (I'm thinking Orange County/Laguna but if anyone has suggestions in San Diego or anywhere else I'm open) in October of 2011....my fiance and I want to either get married on the beach or somewhere overlooking the water....I live in AZ so I was wondering does anyone have any suggestions?  I've heard about Surf & Sand Resort, Capri Laguna...does anyone know anything about either of these places?   Thanks so much for your help!!

Re: Venue Ideas in Orange County/Laguna Beach?

• Options
    bregy4bregy4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try Cannons in Dana Point ...I just found it and it is awesome! amazing views and great reviews... pricing was the best I found anywhere for what you get
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Capri Laguna if i remember(i checked it out) was not as nice as it looks online. I'm getting married through anallinclusiveevent.com at Laguna Village and I used to live in CA a few months ago so i've checked out all the outdoor spots. Occasions at laguna uses the same spot but charges much more and you get less. we almost went with them then walked 10 steps and found an all inclusive event. We met with them twice before we moved and they are very detail orientated on everything and have great ideas. It's a husband and wife. I 100% recommend them and the location. I can't wait for my 07/09/11 ceremony there. oh and surf and sand can get super expensive. I've stayed at the hotel once and their rooms are quite nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for your advice!  I'm heading to Laguna the beginning of Feb so I'll check out your suggestions...thanks again! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards