California-Orange County

Florists in OC - Anyone used Iva Bloom?

Hi -- new to the boards and getting married Sept '10 in Laguna Beach.  I'm just starting to check out vendors and got a bit of price shock when speaking to florists!  Plus, recent reviews on these boards of Flower Allie, etc. weren't so hot. 

I saw this shop in Dana Point and stopped in to talk to the owner a few days ago.  The shop is new and the owner seems like he'd do a great job for a really reasonable price.  His store windows are gorgeous.  He showed me some unique arrangements and had some fun ideas for me.  He also seems very eager for my business (which translated into very reasonable prices!)  Just wondering if anyone can tell me about their experiences.  Thanks! 

Re: Florists in OC - Anyone used Iva Bloom?

• lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, it sounds like you really liked them and had a good connection so maybe you should trust your instincts on this one.  I am using Bride and Bloom Flowers in Long Beach and I posted a mock up on this board a week or two ago.  The pic is still on my bio page under "photos" if you want to take a look.  Her prices are very reasonable because she is not in a retail building.  Good Luck!
  • lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok--I just realized that my bio seems GONE!!!!  Geez, the new board is really wacky.  So here is the web address for her site http://www.brideandbloomflowers.com
  • chiweeweechiweewee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of this particular florist but I can highly recommend mine, Kristin at The Treasured Petal. She is simply amazing; one of our favorite vendors. I'm not sure what your price range is but I'd definitely check her out!
  • Lyn-brideLyn-bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards