California-Orange County

The Hacienda - Santa Ana, CA VENUE

Does anyone have anything to share about the Hacienda in
Santa Ana, CA. My fiance and i scheduled to put down our
deposit tomorrow - thought i'd ask local brides their opinions first. Thanks ladies!

Re: The Hacienda - Santa Ana, CA VENUE

• LisaChris2011LisaChris2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They're affiliated with Tivoli, right?  If so, I could be mistaken but I think the only cuisine they offer is Southwestern.  Also, I heard another wedding could be going on the same time as yours, which I wouldn't prefer, so FYI.
  • edited December 2011
    Im actually going to view THe Hacienda tomorrow for our wedding. What day are u guys planning for??? Did they happen to explain to you how long you will have before the wedding starts to get there and get ready??
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there in Nov.2010. the venue is beautiful. the waitstaff was very polite and the food was excellent! i dont think they have more than one even at a time though, i dont see how they would fit.
  • edited December 2011
    They are a sister location of Tivoli Too where I am getting married in October and the event coordinators that you get to work with are wonderful!  The food is great and everything is handelled very professionally, well if they are run by the same people as Tivoli Too anyway.  No other wedding will be held at the same time as your event but they could have one scheduled right before or right after your. Hopes this helps!

• edited December 2011
    I hope you booked this place.  It's very cute and food is delicious!
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are interested in this place also. I hope everything works out. Please update with reviews :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards