California-Orange County
Options

Budget Photography

Hello ladies-My FI and I are looking for a photographer for our engagement photos--we're talking $300 or less.  Any recommendations?

Re: Budget Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm I cant think of any that are in that price range.
    My only suggestion is that if you were to find a photographer that you liked they may include the engagement shoot in the package, so it might not be as expensive.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My photographer has some pretty decent e-pic packages, Corbin Kell, www.corbinkell.cc, who every you go with talk to them about weekday rates, that's what we did...was a decent amount off!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went with Jacob Austell, who had a $75 special on engagement pictures. I think normally he charges around $200. You could ask if he still has a special going.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think most wedding photographers do the e-pics for free when you book them for the wedding.
  • Options
    imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out our photog Nataly Lemus. www.natalylemus.com
  • Options
    ellenlarryellenlarry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    omgthisisitomgthisisit member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My husband does his engagement shoots for $300.  If you book your wedding with him then he will charge you $250.  He's awesome!  And a lot of fun to work with.  He uses lighting really well and wont make you look fake like a lot of photographers do out there.  Here is a link to some of his engagement pictureshttp://gptphotography.blogspot.com/2010/10/rodrigo-kendra-engagement.html

GPTphotography.blogspot.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a pro-photographer (over 80 weddings shot) and I work in both CA and AZ I'm in the process of moving to CA this year and building my wedding photography out there.

I will be in the Laguna area marketing this weekend and have both Friday and Saturday night (start time around 5:30 pm) open for an Engagement session. I usually Charge $250 but since I’m in the area anyways I’d love to offer you a session for $100. It will come with a copyright release disk, on-line proofs. If you’d like to add 100 Save the dates with Envelopes it would be $150 total.

my site:

http://kpweddings.com

Let me know.

Thank you,
    Kelly Reiter 949-357-0045

This offer is good for any other couple in the area for either night while I still have it available.

(thank you ellen)
  • Options
    dmullicandmullican member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I came across this photographer when I was doing my search. He's pretty reasonable. Hodge Photography discountweddingphotographer.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    TsBabe35TsBabe35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.schlick-phptpgraphy.com they have great prices!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Contact choltphotography.com

I am in the process of booking with them. 
  • Options
    Erin McDermott Photography is offering a special for the month of August for any bride in The Knot community. Just mention this add when booking and receive 50% off your wedding or engagement package!

Erin McDermott Photography has been operating since 2008 and takes immense pride in offering its clients a
     uniquely individualized photographic experience. Please visit www.erinmcdermottphotography.com for more information!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards