California-Orange County

Need help!! R Dinner crisis!

My wedding is in less than 2 months and we have yet to choose a location for our rehearsal dinner. Here is the run down:

We are getting married at The Resort at Pelican Hill, the resort is not available for our rehearsal dinner (annoying right?)

We are having a very lavish wedding and do not want to break the bank on the R dinner. I was thinking something fun and casual like pizza, a gastropub or Thai food.

We would like to stay in the area of Newport Coast, Laguna Beach, or Corona Del Mar.

We have already been turned down by several places because of our party size (40) or because they are already booked.

Please do you have any suggestion??
imageWedding Countdown Ticker White Knot

Re: Need help!! R Dinner crisis!

• edited December 2011
    Hi There! Have you check down in Laguna Beach? Try Romeo Cucina or if you want to go big the Rooftop at Casa Del Camino is gorgeous!

If you havent figured out your dessert table or favors yet, check out our website! We are a local OC vendor!
    www.LeCakeBonbon.com
    Kiss
  • edited December 2011
    I love the food at Taco Rosa, and they have a patio that I think could fit 40 people. It's located in Newport Beach but a little bit off the beaten path.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards