California-Orange County
Options

Floating Flowers - Centerpiece

Any bride doing something similar? I'm looking to do this and just trying to find the cheapest option. So if anyone has ideas of where to look, please let me know. I know Dollar Tree has one of my three sizes (3" x 7" approx).

Or if anyone just had a wedding and wants to sell me their vases, let me know! Smile

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Floating Flowers - Centerpiece

• Options
    sep1118sep1118 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked into this too. Dollar tree is going to be your cheapest option but they normally don't have vases that are 4ft or taller. I actually found a florist in OC that has the vases. So basically she's only charging me for the flowers and the labor not the vases. I'm also doing manzanita trees and it's going to be same for the trees since she already has them.
  • Options
    dmullicandmullican member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I got the 7 inch vases from dollar tree. Unfortunatly, that is the only size the store seems to carry. but quickcandles.com has good prices on their vases. i got my 6 in vases for $29.99 for a set of 12. and i'll be buying the 10 in ones as well, those i think are $39.99 for 12. That's the cheapest i've been able to find. hope this helps!! I'm probably going to be selling them after my march wedding.

ETA: as for as flowers, I'm doing my own by buying them from the LA Flower Market. I'm doing all roses so it will be pretty easy. But I know they have orchids and stuff that are perfect for doing something similar to what you want.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards