California-Orange County

Photographer feedback

Has anyone used Harvard Photography or Happy Photos? We are meeting with both over the next week and was just curious on feedack.....

Re: Photographer feedback

• edited December 2011
    You may want to check their reviews on Project Wedding or Yelp.  I don't know them personally.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I met with harvard but i did not choose them. they seem good but they're a bit more expensive than most. I did lots of photography research and i was between 3, they  were one. I went with janice trowbridge. she isn't as advertised as them, but her pricing is good and her pictures seem really good as well and she has an assistant photographer that's included, which harvard doesn't do unless you book within i think 2 weeks of your initial meeting. they r both good though. i think her websites janicetrowbridge.com and it has the pricing right on there and you can alter the packages
  • edited December 2011
    check out priscilavalentina.com they have great prices and AMAZING photos my best friend used them and now me
    Jaime Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • RoMy215RoMy215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I don't know if this helps because we didn't end up booking them, but for whatever it's worth...early in the process, we went to an open house at an Orange County venue where we met the guy from Happy Photos. He was really nice, seemed very personable, had some great ideas/suggestions and we were impressed with his work.
    We did end up booking someone else who is closer to us (we're in LA). I do really like my photog (weddingsbynathan.com), but I think if we ended up picking a venue in the OC, we might have gone with Happy Photos.
    Incidentally, I do know that most photogs will travel--especially between LA & OC, but I just think it made things easier.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards