California-Orange County
Options

Where did you rent your Chivari Chairs?

Hi girls,
just inquiring for my cousin who is getting married in June.  400 people, reception at the Westin South Coast.  Where did you rent your chivari chairs and how much were they?

Thank you sooo much in advance!!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Where did you rent your Chivari Chairs?

• Options
    GlobugfGlobugf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my vendor has them, Confetti party rentals in Santa Ana,
    CA.  the phone is (714) 542-7775
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Westin probably has a rental company that they already work with. She should just ask the event rep.

Otherwise, I rented all my stuff (not chairs though) from Signature Party Rentals.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    try chavari chairs 4 rent, they are based out of lake forrest and they have by far the cheapest deal... your vendor may rent them and they typically go for about $8 per chair... cc4r is $5.50 a chair for delivery set up take down etc.

they have a website too: http://www.chiavarichairs4rent.com/

I plan to use them for my wedding, I have not booked with them yet but I have all the paperwork and they have been helpful so far.
  • Options
    jezzzebeljezzzebel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm renting mine, as well as my linens, from Fusion Linens.  They were actually cheaper than ChiavariChairs4Rent which I thought was amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow super thanks for letting me know. i will so check them out! thanks jezzzebel
  • Options
    janie naimojanie naimo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Elegant Chivari Chairs 4 rent is located in seal beach,ca they rent GOLD & SILVER chivari chairs for $4.00 a chair which includes delivery, set-up, tear-down, pick-up. THEY ARE THE CHEAPEST, AND BEST QUALITY CHAIRS BY FAR.
            JUANITA 562-714-2753
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards