California-Orange County
Options

Married on 7/16...Vendor Reviews!

Hi Ladies,

Well, Hubby and I got married on 7/16 and I thought it may be helpful to throw out some vendor reviews!

Venue: Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club...A+++
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Everything was absolutely amazing and exactly what I had asked for. Alyson, the coordinator there, was the most amazing and helpful person ever. Every single person at our wedding complimented the food that was served. It was so delicious! The place looked beautiful and everything was set up just as I had asked.

Florist: Holly Hill Floral Design...A+
They were so great as well. They are a two person team and they only do one wedding a weekend so that they can focus all of their time and efforts on your flowers. Let me say, it paid off! Everything was beautiful. Everything I did was in hot pinks and it looked so lovely. A few things were off (like a few of the bout.) but no one noticed, and I didn't even notice. But they have great customer service and do beautiful work

Cake: It's All About The Cake...A+++++
So absoultely awesome! The cake could not have been more perfect or more beautiful! It looked exactly as I pictured and tasted even better!! We also got a groom's cake from them and it was beyond our expectations! Hubby didn't know about it and he absolutely loved it! They added a few things that I didn't think of and they really personalized it for my hubby and I was so happy!

DJ: Atmosphere Entertainment (Joe Paxton): A+
Joe was awesome! He kept everyone dancing the entire night and everything flowed so smoothly! He played awesome and upbeat songs and kept the reception on track

Videographer: Pristine Videos: A
I have yet to see the video, but Paul and Zean were awesome! The only thing I was upset about was that we had in our contract that we wanted Kevin to be our videographer and apparently there was an emergency and Paul showed up instead. I was a little thrown off but I have seen some of Paul's videos and he does amazing work.

Photographers: Palo's Studios: A+++
They are a husband and wife team and very professional. They showed up on time and they got all of the shots I wanted. They didn't keep us away from the party for too long (I didn't want a billion shots of just hubby and I) but they captured everything that was important. I would highly recommend them.

Officiant: Todd Rodermal (sp? sorry :( ): A+
Todd was AWESOME! We only met with him one time before the wedding but  we instantly knew that we liked him. He was great. He kept the ceremony short (20 min) which is what we asked for, but he got in all the important stuff. Every single person at the wedding kept asking me where we found him because they liked him so much! They also kept saying it was the best wedding ceremony they had been too! He was funny without being tacky, and he was just perfect!

Well, I hope this helped at least one person! Everyone we worked with were great, start to finish! If you have any questions, just let me know! I hope your day goes as perfect as ours did! ♥

Re: Married on 7/16...Vendor Reviews!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    congratulations sounds like you're wedding was a blast!  post some pictures when you get them! =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's nice to see things like this for new brides who are on the look out for vendors.  Glad to hear it all went fantastic for you, congratulations!
  • Options
    slewinterslewinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow I can't believe we have a lot of the same vendors, and I'm thrilled to know that you had good experiences with them!
    Todd Rodarmel is our officient, we also liked him right away.  Our venue is Arroyo Trabuco (Alyson is so awesome!) and our cake vendor is It's all about the cake.
    Im so happy to hear all the great things about them all!  Congrats on your wedding :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards