California-Orange County

RC photography? any reviews?

I have been looking at photographers and came across RC photography and they seemed like their prices are unreal ( as in very affordable for what you get)  I have only seen one review on here for them and it was good but when i went on to google and searched...lets just say they werent exactly positive... Any thoughts or recomendations?  I have also looked at wai reyes and her photos look amazing?  Any idea how much she charges? 

Thanks for all your help:)

Re: RC photography? any reviews?

• edited December 2011
    I would be very careful with photography to find the best one you can possibly afford.  There's a reason the best photographers aren't cheap, and you get what you pay for.  I haven't heard of the photographers you're looking at, but check out the one I'm using at www.socalsunshine.com.  They're a husband and wife team and they are really great.  In fact, look at their reviews (click here).  There aren't any reviews under five stars.  That should tell you something...and it's one of the reasons I booked them.  They aren't cheap, but they are reasonable for what you get.  And no, they didn't pay me to write this. ;)  

Hope that helps!
  • jessjones1989jessjones1989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with mrs_toobee...It's almost always "you get what you pay for" with photographers.  I can recommend www.imaginephotoaz.com, they are also amazing, and have packages starting around $2000!  I can give you detailed information about them if you wish!   And in the end, what's $800 difference when you're talking about a lifetime of memories!

Best of luck dear!
    Jess
  • kimbo1781kimbo1781 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I've never heard of these photographers...but their are so many photogs in southern ca, it's stressful finding the right one. I found my photog through recommedations and everyone had good things to say about him. I payed $1800 and almost everything was included except the album, but you could always do the album yourself and save a few dollars :) I booked with http://www.markmartinezphotography.com Hope this helps and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards