California-Orange County

Dj and photography....

Hi!
Looking for a reasonable dj and photographer for my wedding without breaking my budget..... Any suggestions?? In orange county...

Re: Dj and photography....

• I'm not sure what your budget is or what amount would break your budget but these vendors are all reasonable from what I've found:

For DJ...I used Eric with SoCal DJ. He was reasonable and did a great job. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

For photography...check out these photogs:

• Thank u so much!!! I will check them out
  • I second Eric for the DJ.  For photography, check out SoCalSunshine Productions at www.socalsunshine.com.  

GL!
  • Congrats!! There are some amazing photographers in the OC for sure. Depending on your budget, try Gavin Wade Photographers or Chris Holt Photography. We were on a slightly tighter budget but loved both of these- we went with Chris Holt Photography. Dj's- I don't remember the website but DJ Dais is awesome too! A few of our friends have used him Happy planning :)
  • Well hit me up miss amy!!
  • I emailed u my number, lets sit down and go over ur packages... It's Talia
  • I contacted Gavin Wade, they are quite pricey.  They actually recommended our photographer to us, check out AshleyTingleyPhotography.com.

I got a quote from SoCalDJ and it was high for my taste (about $900).  I ended up going with Scott Goers (www.djgraytscott.com). He doesnt' do exclusively weddings, but does do and gets contracted out by wedding DJ companies at times.  He'll only charge what those companies pay him, so we got $550 for 4-5 hours DJ and MC.  He said one time he got contracted by a company and the couple tipped him proportional to what they had paid the company... and his tip was almost equal to what they'd contracted him for.  So definitely go with Scott :)
  • focus entertainment for music: http://www.entfocus.com/
    robert paetz photography for photos: http://www.RobertPaetz.com/
  • I would NOT recommend George Nathan Photography. I sent him a message asking for package pricing and expressing that we are on a tight budget (I have booked everything except a photographer and am making lots of things myself and so far we've spend $3000 of our $4500 budget.) He told me that I should consider cutting other things in my wedding for photography. It offended me deeply. How does he know what I'm spending where or what I'm having at my wedding? There are lots of other vendors out there that will work with you and not make you feel bad if you are on a budget. Many of them will even recommend other vendors in your price range if they can't do it.

• Erin McDermott Photography is offering a special for the month of August for any bride in The Knot community. Just mention this add when booking and receive 50% off your wedding or engagement package!

Erin McDermott Photography has been operating since 2008 and takes immense pride in offering its clients a
     uniquely individualized photographic experience. Please visit www.erinmcdermottphotography.com for more information!
  • George Nathan didnt look that great on the websites, I met with Corbin he offers great prices but I'm going with Nataly Lemus, her prices are super reasonable and after looking at her pictures online and meeting her in person I knew I wanted her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards