California-Orange County

DJ reccomendations??

We need to find a DJ that will keep the reception up and alive! Does anyone have a suggestion of a DJ that they have experienced already and would recommend?

Thanks so much!

Re: DJ reccomendations??

• jaejaeveejaejaevee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eric at SoCal DJ.
  • edited December 2011
    The DJay Company - I'll send you more info in a PM if you want it.
  • darthsummerdarthsummer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We LOVED After Dark Entertainment - many guests booked him for their events afterward too!
    He kept my work family, grad school mates, punk rockers, older family, teenagers, and us happy all night long. He also kept us informed and checked in throughout the night to see if he was on target. Bonus: he was also amazingly priced and included lights. GL!
    Lawyer/Mediator, Realtor... now preparing for the most important job of all: Mom! FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • JaszyBabyJaszyBaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just responded to a DJ question...I'm going to just copy and paste.

I am going with Fred Davis from Sound Garden  951.367.7654. He is awesome and gives awesome rates. Much lower than the others have said. Give him a call and tell him Marcella Munoz referred you, maybe he will give you the same deal he is giving me.

He really is awesome. I love his entire set up, it's making the music aspect of our wedding effortless. He works with a more well known company taht is mentioned in this post, but also does his own business on the side. He uses the same equipment ans setup as well. He quoted me about $300.00 less than the well kown company.

I hope this helps.
  • edited December 2011
    I second the After Dark recomendation. We are using John for our wedding in July and we are super excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards