California-Orange County
Options

Rustic Wedding Venue Ideas

Hi!

I am a recently engaged bride-on-a-budget looking for ideas for venues. I really wany something with a rustic/outdoor feel, either indoors or outdoors. We are on a tight budget, so somewhere reasonanbly priced would be great!
We are looking in the Orange County area, but are willing to look up to an hour and a half away to find the perfect place!

Re: Rustic Wedding Venue Ideas

• Options
    Look into the Newland Barn which is in Huntington Beach. I've heard that they are reasonably priced. I haven't been there, but worth a look. Also check out the Huntington Beach park's equestrian center: LINK 

I'm sure that there are several others in Orange County, but I didn't look too much so my venue knowledge is limited!

• Options
    I recently went to a wedding at Parker Ranch in Trabuco Canyon. Its outdoors, pretty remote  as there are no buildings or anything, its all outside. This spot is lovely and is the epitomy of rustic, perfect for a country/vintage type of wedding. And considering its just in an open space outdoors, I can't imagine it costs very much to utilize the space.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards