California-Orange County
Options

Pelican Hill Resort Newport

Anyone getting married at pelican hill resort? We are looking to get married there in a couple of years and I wanted to see what other brides thought about their expierence there. Pros and cons welcome.
Mom to former 30 weeker born early to Pre-E. Now happy, health and growing at home!

Re: Pelican Hill Resort Newport

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That place is GORGEOUS! I have been looking at places in Newport area and just saw that. I am trying to find out how to get a price quote :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just email them. We got a quote for the 2011/2012 season, venue is $7,000 but their minumins are high. $60k for Sat night wedding, $42K for Friday and Sunday evening and $34K for Mon-thurs.. that only includes venue, drinks and food. I am in love with it, but need to save for a few years before I can think about getting married there.
    Mom to former 30 weeker born early to Pre-E. Now happy, health and growing at home!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be getting married at PH on 9/10/11. My fiance and I fell in love with the location the second we saw it.

Our first impression was not good. We got our first tour with a sorta cold/rude woman, I wrote the director of events and we were given our current planner, Erin Kellignsworth, who has been a dream to work with.

PH is all about YOU. They go above and beyond to please the bride and groom. We have had nothing but fantastic results so-far.

It is a pretty penny, but you get what you are paying for. World class service, 5 star location, amazing food, and breath taking views.

I can not wait!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards