California-Orange County
Options

FOR SALE: Mori Lee Blu Wedding Dress Sz 4

I am selling my Mori Lee Blu wedding dress. It has already been professionally cleaned and is ready to be worn. It is a size 4 (I am usually a street size 2). The dress is white and a strapless bust with beautiful bead work on the bust area.

The back has buttons and lace that flow all the way down the train. It is a very flattering dress with the ruching on the front part of the waist. It has not been altered at all other than the hem. I am 5'6 and wore 3.5 inch heels with the dress. 

The measurements are 34 bust, 25.5 waist, 38 hips (though the dress is more of an A line and can fit different hip sizes without the need for alterations. 

It is also already bustled so you don't have to pay for that (extra savings for you). 

If you are interested please email me at incubusgrrl at gmail dot com and put in the subject line Mori Lee Dress.

I am in Newport Beach near the Irvine border so if you are local or live nearby and are interested please email me. 

This dress was over $700 new. I will sell the dress for $375 along with the matching shawl and dress bag.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards