California-Orange County
Options

Photographers in OC

Hello everyone,

This is my very first post! Fiance and I just got engaged and we are moving to Phoenix in a couple months. I am struggling with trying to meet and book our vendors while we are still here in OC.

I have come across so many photographers on the internet but need help narrowing down who to meet with. Does anyone have a recommendation on a great photographer? I really like the photojournalistic look so if anyone knows of a great photographer please let me know!

Thanks!

Re: Photographers in OC

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I really love Charla Blue Photography.  She shot my friend's wedding in Laguna and the photos were stunning.  I am using her too! charlablue.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KTAgeeKTAgee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It'd be criminal not to recommend my own photographer, Troy Grover. He's professional and takes amazing pictures.   www.troygrover.com
    July 24, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We loved Chris and Erinn Austin of White Haute Photography - they were so great that my MOH hired them for her wedding too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone! I'm checking all of these out right now!

This board has already been so helpful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also check out our photographer SoCalSunshine Productions. They are amazing!  www.socalsunshine.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Palos studio they take stunning pictures and are amazing people to work with. 

they have a blog and a web site you can look at 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our photographers, Palos Studio, are awesome! Our wedding is next month, but they took our epics a couple months ago and they are awesome!!!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Anyone have any thoughts on Celebration Photography from Fullerton?

I spoke to them at a show in Ontario. They seemed very personable and their albums and photos looked great. Wondering if anyone has used them, or known someone who has.

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kasarinkasarin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm recommending my photographer, Natalie Williams (www.nataliewilliamsblog.com).

We looked at Celebrations, but you don't get to meet your photographer until your wedding day, so you don't really know the person's style/experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're using shoot me studios in tustin. love working with them so far!
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jenbatjenbat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm late to post, but we used Carly Daniel and she was great.  Plus, she'll copyright your photos to you.  www.carlydaniel.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jordana did my daughters wedding 2 weeks ago.  you can check out her work on her website and blog.
    click on "blog" and scroll down to : Sarah and Greg

we LOVE the work!!

she shot the epics at the OC Fair and the wedding at the Mickenthaler Mansion in Fullerton,
    she is from LA
  • Options
    phntmofthoprphntmofthopr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Tamsen Arabi from Tamsen Photography. She is really nice and has great prices.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We decided to go with Celebration Photography in Fullerton. (www.celebrationphotography.net) They have an AMAZING package being offered and their work was beautiful. I met with the owner and he was great, very personable. I did ask about the opportunity to meet the photographer before hand and they said that would not be a problem at all. We can also request for the same photographer for our FREE engagement session and the day of the wedding. Our package actually include 2 photographers also.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is a late post but if you are still looking check out Josh Elliott from Josh Elliott studios. Really amazing with light and was recently featured on Green Wedding Shoes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend weddirazzi.  They're the kings of photojournalistic shots.  

check em out.

• Options
    RachA03RachA03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine are husband and wife and you can find all of their work in any of the Ceremony magazines.

We just did our engagement shoot and are excited to see how they turned out!

Check out their blog and website:

http://www.barnetphotography.com/blogbarnet/
  • Options
    edited December 2011

check out www.priscilavalentina.com her and her husband do amazing work they did my engagement photos and my best friends wedding and they are super nice and easy to get along with. For full photography all day (all photos and album) plus videography and engagement session its 3000 total or 3300 one of the two! I HIGHLY recommend them say jaime and ryan sent you maybe you will get a deal! an example is my profile photo on the message board that was them

Jaime Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Nataly Lemus and she did a beautiful job! It's also a plus that she was affordable! Check her out www.natalylemus.com

• Options
    momscmomsc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DO NOT use Daniel's Photography and Video (OC)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards