California-Orange County

Venues near Hemet ca

Hi everybody, I am new to the site and I am having trouble finding places near me to have the weddnig. I am looking for a venue where I can have both the wedding and the reception. The only problem is that my fiance and I are on a really tight budget. I can use all the help and advice I can get.
Thanks in advance,
Kialyn (almost) Luna

Re: Venues near Hemet ca

• MrsLuna010308MrsLuna010308 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi everybody, I am new to the site and I am having trouble finding places near me to have the weddnig. I am looking for a venue where I can have both the wedding and the reception. The only problem is that my fiance and I are on a really tight budget. I can use all the help and advice I can get.
    Thanks in advance,
    Kialyn (almost) Luna
  • edited December 2011
    If you click on "Local Wedding Boards" on the left hand column of links, the drop-down menu will pull up states and large cities within those states.  Local boards are a great resource for finding the info you're looking for.  This is an international board and brides from the east coast probably can't help you find a venue in Orange County.  Good luck!! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_budget-weddings_venues-near-hemet-ca?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:665Discussion:c905087a-fa6b-4fb9-8bc6-f48a0eec7ec4Post:29ecb240-b46d-446e-aab2-075624b6dc73">Venues near Hemet ca</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everybody, I am new to the site and I am having trouble finding places near me to have the weddnig. I am looking for a venue where I can have both the wedding and the reception. The only problem is that my fiance and I are on a really tight budget. I can use all the help and advice I can get. Thanks in advance, Kialyn (almost) Luna
    Posted by MrsLuna010308[/QUOTE]

Hi Luna,

If you hop on over to the Inland Empire board you'll see some suggestions. I just asked the same question over there. I'll keep you in mind as I search for cheap venues and post places that I find so that you can take a look too!

Amity
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards