California-Orange County

OC Restaurant Reception?

Does anybody have any recommendations for a restaurant in OC that can accomodate a wedding reception of about 120 guests? So far I've already contacted:
The Reef in Long Beach
Cannons in Dana Point
OC Mining Co

Anybody know of any others I should look into?

Re: OC Restaurant Reception?

• edited December 2011
    Five Crowns Newport Beach...they do daytime or night time I think.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I checked them out. Thanks!

I also found the Cheesecake Factory in Redondo has a private reception area, and it's one of our favorite restaurants. So we have an appointment to meet with them, and we're most likely going with them :)
  • edited December 2011
    If you are looking at the OC Mining CO, take a look at Orange Hill Restaurant.  It's right near by, the food is AMAZING, the view BREATH TAKING, and they have a private room.  :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I just had my reception at the OC mining co and it turned out AMAZING!!! Granted our floral designer totally redid the room, but the food and view was great. And about half the price of Orange Hill. Personal Message me if you want pics
    ~Birthmother to My little Liddybug 3/9/04~ ~Step-mom to Jack (6)~ BFP #1 1/4/11 Missed m/c at 8wks/1day 2/10/11 D&C 2/11/11 ~ BFP #2 10/4/11 *Stick baby, stick!*~ My BFP Chart. Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards