California-Orange County

FS: Wedding Gown **PIP** MUST GO!

Hi ladies! I debated a lot about selling my dress, and I decided that I would. It was my dream dress and now I want to offer another bride to have her dream dress, at an affordable price! :) I was not able to have it cleaned, but the only part that is dirty is the bottom. It isn't much more that the dress being drug on the ground, as you'll be able to tell in the pictures. And that is really the only "dirty" part of the dress. I looked the dress over and there did not appear to be any rips or tears, so it's in really good condition.

It is a size 14. I could have gone with a 12, but with the corset/lace up back, it fit perfect! I had it altered in 2 ways- I had the bottom hemmed. I am 5'2 but I wore 3" heels with the dress. I also had a custom french bustle put into the dress. You can see in the pictures that they tie up. My seamstress attached colored beads on the bottom of each string so it was easy to find which two went together. There is one blue bead missing (picture) but since that is the only that doesn't have a match, you know they go together! :)

I'm asking $125 +shipping (about $20 if you allow me to fold the dress into a square box.) This dress went for $899 when I bought it but I looked at the AA page today and it says MSRP $949. I paid close to $200 for alterations. It has been kept in the bridal garment bag laying flat on a bed in a smoke free home since March 31, 2012. I ONLY accept PayPal.

I can send more pictures to your email if you request. Please note: I ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards