California-Orange County

Reception site available in August

I wanted to let all the brides know that the Doubletree Guest Suites Anaheim Resort/Convention Center, www.doubletreeanaheim.com, (newly constructed and gorgeous), is available for rent the evening of Saturday, August 7, 2010. I was supposed to get married on that date, but had to cancel due to some hardships.  I was so excited to have my reception there as it is a PERFECT venue and when we booked it we felt we had found a hidden treasure of a venue.  The hotel is a brand new building with only one ballroom (most other venues have multiple events going on the same day) and separate free parking and entrance for guests.  Your guests would walk into a beautifully decorated, high ceiling private lobby that is perfect for a cocktail hour.  The ballroom is decorated with a gorgeous Venetian wash décor.  Cassandra, the catering manager, has been absolutely wonderful to work with.  We were booked for a party of 140 people (although the ballroom accommodates many more).  The base package is $55/person and includes vegetable crudites and fruit punch for cocktail hour, a three course meal including a custom designed wedding cake, and a champagne toast.  It is one block away from the Convention Center and very close to Disneyland for any out of town guests that may be attending your reception.  They also offer a wonderful room rate as well as a free Honeymoon suite for your special night.  Contact Cassandra at CassandraK@doubletreeanaheim.com.

Re: Reception site available in August

• edited December 2011
    I thought no vendors were allowed on boards? My post was deleted- and I'm not even asking for pay?!
  • batangobatango member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am NOT a vendor!!!!  I have to pay 90% of the cost if I cannot help them re-rent that space.  I had to postpone my wedding and it has been a nightmare.  Please, I am not advertising... I put the specific date because that is the the date we were supposed to have our reception!  Please be kind. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards