California-Orange County
Options

Need Help - Foccus workshop/Pre Cana class locations

I know this topic has probably been approached before but I didn't see a recent one.  I hope someone may be able to help.

Heres my situation.  Fi and I are getting married next August 13th(2011).  We are getting married at the Cathedral of St. Raymond in Joliet IL.  Currently we live in Orange county California and won't be moving back to Illinois until April(we are from Illinois originally and are only living here for a year).  Anyways we need to take the classes here seeing that we won't have enough time to do it when we get home and I am not even sure they are offered at the Church we are getting married at in the time frame between us moving home and our weddding. For the life of me I cannot find a church to do foccus/pre cana classes anywhere.  Do any of you upcoming brides have any churches and dates that offer it anytime soon? We live in Seal Beach but will be open to doing them anywhere that offers them.  If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it!  Thank you so much.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
282image Invited to celebrate!
208image Will be Dancing the night away!
74image Won't be having any fun
0image are giving me a major headache

Re: Need Help - Foccus workshop/Pre Cana class locations

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards