California-Orange County

Need HELP Finding a Rustic Venue!!

Im looking for a Rustic, outdoor, or barn Venue in So. Cal. Ive been looking everywhere and can't seem to find one that fits my "Vision" Anything with wood or just that Rustic country feel is what im after. Please help any ideas would be much appreciated.
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Need HELP Finding a Rustic Venue!!

• edited December 2011
    i posted under your reception post
    *CowFish Kisses*
  • edited December 2011
    I did too, but here it is again:
    You should probably post this on the CA-OC board. But since I'm here, I would suggest Strawberry Farm in Irvine. Its a golf course but there is a large barn.

http://www.strawberryfarmsgolf.com/events/weddings/

• tyleet87tyleet87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My venue I thought would have been the PERFECT rustic themed location...if we were having that. We're going with a french theme and staying away from the rustic looking areas of it.

I would absolutely reccomend checking it out.

The Heritage Museum in Santa Ana off of Fairview and Harvard. It has 2 victorian houses on the property, an orange grove, beautiful gardens, and on the other side there is a real still working blacksmith shop, a covered wagon, and lots of other things!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Have you checked out theThe Red Horse Barn @ the  Huntington Central Park Equestrian Center in Huntington Beach
    www.HCPEC.com
    Its pretty nice thats where were considering ;o)
  • edited December 2011
    I did and that place is great! I actually just booked one in temecula its called the Longshadow ranch & winery. If your going with that Rustic barn feel this place is the BEST! and the cheapest I looked at. They have Clydesdale's all over and its all Gorgeous. If your ok with Temecula I totally recommend it. : )
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • any reviews on the red horse barn in huntington beach/???
  • mndabwnmndabwn member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    Try the Newland Barn in Huntington Beach
  • rkborkbo member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited June 2013
  • @KnotPorscha Could you please ban the wedding coordinator?

• tyleet87 I checked out The Heritage Museum - how was your wedding? Did you love the venue in the end? It's on my list of venues I'm considering!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards