California-Orange County

Experiences with Tom's Bridal in Anaheim?

Has anyone had any experience at this bridal shop?  I'm curious as I pass it daily to go to work and I wonder if it is worth going there.  I looked at their site and it seems legit, I have an appt. to try on dresses in July.  I appreciate any feed back or reviews.

Re: Experiences with Tom's Bridal in Anaheim?

• cathy92708cathy92708 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got my bridesmaids dresses there. I think their prices and selection are pretty good. Not too sure about the service yet. Also the charges for alterations seems pretty high. (But then I did Bridal gowns & alterations for years and WAY underpriced my work.)
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I went there and I have this to say, unless you know EXACTLY what dress you want so you can order it from them then you should just skip the place.  It is a horrible experience.  Went there and was a little early so I just looked at wedding books.  I wasn't helped till 20 minutes after my appt.  Fine... it's insanely hot in there and when you try on dresses they make you wear a hair net over your face when slipping the gown over your head.  I felt like someone was trying to suffocate me with a plastic bag.  I took 15 minutes to try on 3 dresses and left because the stock they had one hand that they could let you try on was small.  Lesson learned.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards