California-Orange County

a good/affordable wedding officiant

I am looking for a civil-type wedding officiant. I was looking at a few, but I don't know if they are good. I dont want an officiant who will rush through my wedding to make it to another one.. But, I don't think I can afford one who is like nearing 400-500 dollars.
If anyone have any suggestions , please let me know. thanks!!!

Re: a good/affordable wedding officiant

• rr2010rr2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Terrence with Big Day Ceremonies. His prices were the best that I found, and he did an excellent job for at our April 2010 wedding.
  • phntmofthoprphntmofthopr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What did you like about him in particular? I am also looking for someone too.
  • hstteachhstteach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Terrence as well for our wedding in July. When we met him for the first time, we knew our wedding was in good hands. He'll personalize the ceremony however you'd like and takes the time to get to know you.

Here's his website:
    http://www.bigdayceremonies.com/
  • 38aricla38aricla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    If you have a friend and/or family member that would be great at performing your ceremony, they can become a Deputy Commissioner for a day and marry you.  A few people I know are doing this - and it only costs $50 for the application.  Good luck!
  • kyks17kyks17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having Reverend Michael marry us next weekend - he has been great from the start and I feel like the only of our vendors that cares about us. We got to 100% customize our ceremony and he makes you feel like yours is the only wedding in the world. Good price too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards