California-Orange County
Options

Cheap wedding venues that allow you to bring in your own caterer and alcohol...

I recently lost my venue... My fiance and I are paying for everything out of pocket, so we are on an extremely tight budget. We were going to do a backyard wedding, but unfortunately the space just wasn't available. Does anyone have any ideas for a cheap venue in the Inland Empire, CA that will allow me to bring in my own caterer and alcohol?

Re: Cheap wedding venues that allow you to bring in your own caterer and alcohol...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I recently lost my venue... My fiance and I are paying for everything out of pocket, so we are on an extremely tight budget. We were going to do a backyard wedding, but unfortunately the space just wasn't available. Does anyone have any ideas for a cheap venue in the Inland Empire, CA that will allow me to bring in my own caterer and alcohol?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What about trying to find a place through vrbo.com?  It's vacation rentals, and you could just rent a nice house and do it there?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our venue is the Rancho San Clement Tennis Club in South OC but it is BY FAR the most flexible venue we were able to find across LA/OC.

You can bring in your own caterer and alcohol and they provide all of the tables, white resin chairs, and flatware and glassware (although we were told that moving forward this would only be provided if you used their caterer - but this saved us nearly $3000). And they are incredibly incredibly helpful, flexible, and all around pleasant to work with. Also, there is an area for the ceremony and reception. In total $3,500 and if you want to buy out the kitchen for your caterer it is $500.

GOOD LUCK!!!
  • Options
    DeannaCWDeannaCW member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also if you're willing to go to South OC, the Sail and Events Center in Dana Point is pretty awesome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards