California-Orange County

Reasonably Priced Rehearsal Dinner Location in Orange County???

Hi, does anyone know of a reasonably priced rehearsal dinner location in Orange County, preferably somewhere in West Anaheim/Cypress/Seal Beach area?  My FILs want to have it in a BJs in HB, but they didn't realize people would be staying near the reception site, which is in Cypress.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Jennifer

Re: Reasonably Priced Rehearsal Dinner Location in Orange County???

• lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about Mama Coza's in Anaheim??? They are large enough for a big group and the pizza is better than BJs.  If you have never been there before, it is family run Italian Place that has been there since my parents were dating.
  • MissMexMissMex member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BJ's on main, or Bj's by bella terra? Main is a pretty tight squeeze. I was the catering server there and its pretty stuffy if yoiu have more than 15pp in he back room. I don't have any advice on resturants near Cypress though sorry, Maybe somewhere at Down Town disney?

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• kasarinkasarin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal dinner at Stubrik's in Fullerton. (not sure if it is too far from where you want). We rented out the second floor loft and ordered some platters of appetizers (enough so that people left full). It wasn't a sit down event (there are benches all along the sides and then a few tables and a long bar so people can sit down), but we wanted our OOT families to mingle and get to know each other. It wasn't very expensive either, considering we had an open bar.
  • guenniecaguennieca member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks!  Actually my FIL's want to have it at BJ's by Bella Terra.  That is one of our options.  They want to put us in the room in the back of the bar area.  What do you think?  It would be about 40 people.

Jennifer

• ejaeger13ejaeger13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you look at BUSTERS in the LONG BEACH MARINA right there next to then end of Seal Beach. . . .

It is right on the water and they have a great big room in the back . . .they also have a great bar area if its going to be later in the evening and kind of a party!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards