California-Orange County
Options

Hi!!! New to OC and planning my wedding!

I'm a little overwhelmed to say the least but I figure you have to start somewhere.

We just relocated here from the midwest and I am getting my bearings and so excited to be a California girl! On top of that we are beginning to plan our wedding!

Re: Hi!!! New to OC and planning my wedding!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome to CA! I'm Bre. FI and I are getting married in Laguna Beach.

So, do you have anything planned for your wedding so far?

• Options
    LisaChris2011LisaChris2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-orange-county_hi-new-oc-planning-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:63Discussion:e9d8fd60-3ea2-453e-ac02-3fa62ecc3621Post:5585b7ab-5712-494a-869d-9e346a42427b">Re: Hi!!! New to OC and planning my wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello and welcome to CA! I'm Bre. FI and I are getting married in Laguna Beach. So, do you have anything planned for your wedding so far?
    Posted by breleficent[/QUOTE]

I am getting married in LB too!  Where in LB are you?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congrats and welcome!  Have you set your date?  FI and I are getting married in Fullerton next June.  Have you decided on any details?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome.  I am getting married In Riverside.  Have fun being a CA girl and planning for your wedding.  Woohoo
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-orange-county_hi-new-oc-planning-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:63Discussion:e9d8fd60-3ea2-453e-ac02-3fa62ecc3621Post:9a0beef5-4fe0-4c7c-af07-1f47b7208767">Re: Hi!!! New to OC and planning my wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi!!! New to OC and planning my wedding! : I am getting married in LB too!  Where in LB are you?
    Posted by LisaChris2011[/QUOTE]

We are getting married at Seven Degrees =) What about you?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  Hope your planning process goes well.  Here are two vendors that work in Orange County (both are based in San Diego, but travel) that you can check out when you get to that point. 

Videographer:  Ashley Video.  www.ashleyvideo.com. They did a great job at our wedding...experienced, fairly priced, professional.

Photographer:  Unveiled Wedding Photography. www.unveiledwedding.com. Very experienced, great eye, fun to work with and awesome photos.

Good luck and have fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  If you are looking for vendors the boards are a great place.  For Video Check out Gould Video, www.gouldvideo.com, and Photo Corbin Kell Photography, www.corbinkell.cc. Tell them Maria D sent youi!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi. We are getting married in Brea at the Embassy Suites. I would look up local bridal expos and go. You will get a huge variety of vendors in the area at all different kinds of prices. The OC tends to be on the expensive side but if you shop around, you csn find lots of good deals
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 185 Tried Out for the Team image 153 Starters
    image 28 Were Cut image 0 Are Benched
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! There seems to be so much info here and on all the cute wedding blogs I am obssessed with!  I am in love with the idea of Labor Day Weekend but probably next year to give me lots of time to get my bearings and plan.

Other than my groom and the ring, that's all we have!  I have been a bridesmaid only about 10 times so I have seen a lot and I know what I like. :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello OC Brides! I am a very budget friendly makeup artist who would love to make upi feel and look beautiful on your special day!

http://www.lpretty.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey there! If you are looking for an amazing and affordable wedding photographer then please take a look at my work here www.freshinlove.com
    Cheers!
    Melissa

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I just had to move the date of my wedding, so 9/10/11 is now available at the Forster Mansion in San Juan - it's adorable and not cookie cutter if that's so ethnic you're looking for! Congrats!
  • Options
    strawberry_82strawberry_82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are looking for a florist The prefect bokay is amazing
    theperfectbokay@gmail.com
    photography Aaron hinui he is in san diego but will travel
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi There!
    Congrats on your engagement! I am a local OC vendor specializing in Cake Balls as wedding favors or sweet tables. I am VERY reasonably priced and custom create them to match your colors!
    LeCakeBonbon@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!Kiss
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards