California-Orange County

the hacienda???

has anyone been there for a wedding?? or had their wedding there??  has anyone had their sunday brunch wedding??  they have a special for  $2,500.. is that the true price ?? or are their hidden fees?? 

just wondering... trying to plan a wedding for my friend and they have a limited budget..  

any information would be greatly appreciated.. thanks...

Re: the hacienda???

• AGaaschAGaasch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother-in-law and his wife were married there. It is a great place. The price seems right. They include several items as well. Food was decent, but overall a great venue.
  • edited December 2011
    I've been to a wedding there once and went there once to look into it for my own wedding. It's a great all inclusive place, if you're short on time, or a restricted budget. They aren't too custom-friendly which is where it didn't fit me, they wouldn't let me change out flowers, etc. The food was eh. Nothing to write home about, basic wedding buffet food. It didn't seem like there was any hidden fees. Oh the other thing that kinda bugged me was that there could be two weddings going on at the same time, that was kinda the dealbreaker for me.
  • imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there and it was a beautiful wedding.  My coworker raved about it so I doubt they gave her hidden fees or she would not have been as happy as she was =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards