Colorado

Colorado Catering under $20 per person

We are looking for a possible caterer in Colorado that would be able to fit into our tight budget.  We are trying not to go over $2000 for 100 people, so $20 a person.  This would obviously have to include gratuity and tax.  If anyone has ideas, they would be greatly appreciated! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg

Re: Colorado Catering under $20 per person

• My wedding we had Three Aprons at ours, we had about 90 people but had enough food for 100+, we made it really cheap by planning the whole menu and buying all the food ourselves so all they needed to do was come and cook, $400 for food, $400 for them. They were amazing!! So calm and happy, I felt so much better once they go there!! Food was done perfect, on time they cleaned everything up beautifully. I'm sure they have other options for you also, lets say if you didn't want to buy the food and have the do it. Just get a hold of them and let them know what you are looking for. http://www.threeaprons.com/ 970-631-4859!!
  • Try getting catered by semi fast food places like Bostin Market or Quoba. Food will be yummy and more afforable.
  • khovdesvenkhovdesven member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Bennets bbq seems great, we're having them at our wedding for a buffet. They do set up and clean up too and provide bartenders, servers etc. We got 3 different entree choices, 3 appetizer trays, bread, and salad for around $14 per person
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards