Colorado
Options

Inexpensive photographer in Denver??

I tried searching, but the search feature sucks around here these days ... I'm looking for a way-low-cost photographer in the Denver area.  I need photos, but I'm not too worried about finding THE BEST PHOTOG EVER .. my budget is stupid low, like $500, so I wouldn't even be worried about using a student or someone trying to get in to wedding photography, as long as they're business demeanor is professional and reliable.

Thanks for any help you guys can give!!

Re: Inexpensive photographer in Denver??

• Options
    ThautThaut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you contact mjoyphotography 303-345-7265 (Mintah) She will work with your budget.  They are an awesome upcoming company and do an amazing job! She will work with you : ) Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    morrinsonFTW: YGPM
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://mandybarosphotography.blogspot.com/ She is mine and very great prices, a lot less than what you are looking for. She does great work!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_inexpensive-photographer-denver?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:632Discussion:19154a83-b77b-46b5-a7cf-9e692a503f43Post:01bd9924-e425-4a7e-95ce-a784737184da">Re: Inexpensive photographer in Denver??</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you contact mjoyphotography 303-345-7265 (Mintah) She will work with your budget.  They are an awesome upcoming company and do an amazing job! She will work with you : ) Hope this helps!
    Posted by Thaut[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>does she have a e-mail? or a website?</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try out my husband's business: chasehoffman.com

He does great work - at least I think so :) and can work with you on price (he charges by the hour usually).
  • Options
    Pleeeeease don't skimp on your photography. Please please please don't. If you have a great photographer, nothing else will matter.

Don't use a student, don't use someone just breaking into the industry. Use someone with a track record andsomeone that knows how to use their camera. Outside of  Auto mode.

Learn from my mistake. Find the money for a good photographer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards