Colorado

Winter ski wedding in Colorado - dress ideas

I had a friend who was married at Granby Ranch, also know as Sol Vista Basin this past winter. Her pictures were incredible, and I thought I would share the ideas with any of you who are thinking about winter snow wedding themes:

It was awesome watching her snowboard down the mountain in her wedding dress!!  I hope this is helpful!!

Re: Winter ski wedding in Colorado - dress ideas

• In Response to Winter ski wedding in Colorado -

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing! Coincidently I am in the middle of planning my wedding and funny enough we are doing the exact same thing. A winter wedding, snowboarding, and a fun weekend on the slopes with family and friends. I've been searching everywhere for ideas since winter weddings, especially weddings that include a bride and groom's love for snowboarding, don't seem to be very common. But the few out there that have done it, I think it's awesome and I've enjoyed seeing some ideas! I am very very excited to see how ours turns out!!
  • Omg this wedding was my inspiration for my wedding in march. I'm getting married at sol vista as well and skiing down the mountain!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards