Colorado

Cake

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get my cake? Somewhere that is reasonalbly priced?

Re: Cake

• Where are you located?  A friend of mine chose EntICING-cake Design.  Not sure if they have a website, but I know they are on Facebook!  Haven't tried the cake itself, but it sure looks tasty!
  • If you are in Northern Colorado, I would choose Schmidt's Bakery in Loveland for a reasonable price.  On the other hand, this is the one area where we are splurging and we chose Intricate Icings in Erie.
  • I second Schmidts-Helen is amazing to work with
  • We are using Frills Bakery in Denver!
  • Daphne's Confections in Colorado Springs... fantastic!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Das Meyer in Arvada. So good!
  • denverbride12denverbride12 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012

We are using Shamane's Bake Shoppe in Boulder.  All natural products, no fakey flavors, and they make allergy free cakes ( gluten, dairy and nut free) that are really good.    Our flavors were custom - lemon chai with chocolate genache and all dairy and nut free.  She went out of her way to make the cake tasting samples allergy free for me and I really felt this was exceptional service.  We went to Das Meyer and although I was assured that tasting samples were dairy free, they posioned me and I did not appreciate the artifical flavoring. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards