Colorado

Bachelorette Party Ideas

Hey guys,
So I'm trying to plan my bachelorette (with the help of my sister and best friend) and I needed some help on some ideas. I would love to go to Vegas with my girls but most of them can't afford it, and I decided that I would rather stay in Denver and have all of my friends there than go to Vegas and only have a few there.

I was thinking of going Zip Linning or White water rafting during the day (I'm a pretty outdoorsy girl). Then I was going to buy a hotel room for us all to get ready at and then go out to clubs and strip clubs, and having a breakfast for everyone the next morning. However Zip linning is $90, and rafting is $49. Is this reasonable to ask them to do? Or does anyone have any fun ideas?

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas

• Hi,

I think you have some great ideas  and as long as you make it a weekend thing spending that much shouldn't be an issue. 

Zip line sounds fun!

• Sounds like fun! If you give them some notice I am sure people can find the money to go.
  • ErinW1912ErinW1912 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    We are doing a spa and Napa Vallye and then hitting up Vegas in Aug for a long weekend like 4 days but that is b/c I went to college in Vegas and that is where most my bridal party and girls are located. then Friday or Saturday before the wedding we are headed to Denver do Dave and Busters and shopping. Your ideas sound fun and with advance notice I do not think that is pricey
  • if you go to Jacksons down town Denver on a Friday night girls pay $5 and it's all you can drink until midnight.... Good times :) 
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards