Colorado

Encore Bridal in Fort Collins

I just wanted to throw a shout-out to Encore Bridal in Fort Collins for being so nice to me and helping me find the perfect dress! I went to The Bridal Connection in Longmont, found what I thought was my dress but was so pressured by the sales staff to purchase the dress that day that I couldn't take it anymore. I decided I needed one more day of shopping and to think about it and ended up finding a better dress at Encore Bridal. The owner knew I had another dress in mind at another shop so told me not to rush into a decision today and I could always come back in a few days. The relaxed setting and no pressure made a huge difference. I knew I found my dress there but the atmosphere made it that much easier to say yes to my dress!  Also, unlike the other store, I gave her my budget and how flexible I was and if a dress was over budget she never even had me look at it so I wouldn't get excited. Amazing store and I highly recommend the women at Encore Bridal! 

Re: Encore Bridal in Fort Collins

• I'm glad you had a good experience. Do they just have used gowns or do they also have samples that can be ordered? 
  • They mostly have samples that you have to order, but just a few consignment gowns. They had quite a few in stock but can also order any gown by Allure or Eden, even if they don't have it there from my understanding. They have a few gowns on their website but I also pulled a few from Allures website and went in with pics. Here is their website if you want to look around. Have fun shopping! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards