Colorado

getting married in aspen...

Hi to all!! We are planning our destination wedding from Florida to Aspen.  While my fiance is super familiar w/Aspen and I am pretty familiar we are still struggling with some of the venues for our perfect day!  We are looking at the Little Nell and the sky hotel.  has anyone recently had a wedding there? Can you provide an honest opinion good or bad on your experience.  Of course the venues can give reccomendations but I am looking for a REAL opinion! :)
Anyone that can be of any help please email me
sparkyal2027@gmail.com
as the pressure is on for some of the venues want a contract...
Thank you!
Allina

Re: getting married in aspen...

• edited December 2011
    I am also looking at The Little Nell. Regardless of my choice I would say you can go with them with confidence. The spot is beautiful and the staff is amazing. I may not choose it bc of elderly family not wanting to take gondolas but if that doesn't deter you, I would pick that spot. As far as the hotel, it's very "see and be seen" Aspen, so if you're into that thing-you'll love it. Otherwise I would say there are many other lovely hotels with less Aspenites hanging around talking about how cool they are but still have the modern elegance..... Good luck!
  • lyssabethslyssabeths member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a wedding officiant and have performed many ceremonies at the Little Nell. You will LOVE them! Excellent staff, lovely site and wonderful food!

Maureen Thomson
    Lyssabeth's Rocky Mountain Wedding Officiants
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards