Colorado
Options

Anyone ever used Arrowhead or heard about them?

Hi Ladies. My FI and I are starting to look into planning our wedding for next year (around august or september). He is obsessed with golfing so and went to Arrowhead Golf Course a couple months ago and hasn't stopped talking about how beautiful it is. I went up there and I would have to agree and also went on there website but I wanted to see if anyone on here has had any experience or heard anything about them? From the looks of there website if you want to have the ceremony there you HAVE to have the reception there also which is fine but the prices seem very high. If there are other suggestions for really nice golf courses around I would appreciate it. Since I am not from here and my family is all coming from Ohio I want to have a true Colorado outdoor wedding with the scenery. Thanks
Its a girl!! Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 501am Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Anyone ever used Arrowhead or heard about them?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    One thing I have heard about golf and country clubs is to get a membership there if you decide to book it. Most times members will get a substantial discount.
  • Options
    cook18cook18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This may be a little late but for anyone else wondering about Arrowhead I actually grew up right down the street and have been there many many times.  The food is great! They just renevated it a few years ago and it is absolutely beautiful. The location is also very convienient and easy to get to and find. Also, Wheaton is about 30 minutes away from both chicago airports and there are a lot of nice hotels within 5 -10 minutes from Arrowhead.  Definately Check it out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi There, Congratulations. I got married at Arrowhead on July 2nd -- so exactly one month ago. I am originally from PA and my husband from Chicago. We had people from ten different states attend our wedding. It was FANTASTIC. We loved Natalia and Lindsay at Arrowhead and they did everything to make the day perfect. We had our wedding on a Friday night as that made the event less expensive less with an 8K minimum and a discount on all the food pricing. Our family and friends RAVED and the food was AMAZING without having to go up into the mtns which we did not want to do with so many people coming from so far we didnt' want to contend with altitude sickness etc. I would be happy to share any other details with you- but I can tell you it was just awesome. Our pictures are just fantastic. We saw several wildlife that day also. You just can't beat it. Good luck and let me know if you have other questions. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards