Colorado

Reviews for My Wedding 5*14*2011

Reviews:
Venue Ceremony/Reception: Mount Vernon Event Center A+ Jean from Mount Vernon was great throughout the whole process. They answered my questions really quickly when I emailed them or called and made sure everything was how we wanted it too. They supplied the food (which was AMAZING got so many comments on it and packaged it up so we could take the leftovers home). The bartender was great and the alcohol only cost us 1850 for 2 kegs and top shelf liquor for 80 people for 5 hours.  It was raining so we couldn’t use the outside for our ceremony but they made the inside just as perfect. The staff made sure me and the rest of the wedding party always had food and drinks when we needed it too and helped us clean up and put the hall together before the ceremony.Sarah Saiz Photography: A++++ If you want a great photographer who is very good priced find her. She lives in Texas but travels up to Colorado (just moved down to Texas). She was great the whole day and even stayed 2 hours after she was supposed to leave to keep taking pictures. She went hiking with my FI and his groomsman in the rain up to red rocks to get pictures and was soaked taking pictures outside of us to make sure we got good shots. She was around the whole time and if anyone wanted pictures she would be right there to take them. Our teaser pictures were up on Facebook 2 days after the wedding and we will get all the pictures within 3 weeks. I put our two pictures below that we got so far. She is excellent!!Videographer: The Pros-Brian A++ Brian was great he called me 2 weeks before and the week before to talk about exactly what I wanted. Showed up early and got drenched as well. He made sure he was there for all the special moments and worked great with our photographer.  I can’t wait to see the video.DJ: DJ on Demand-Jeff A+. Jeff was awesome, he met with us several times and even got the songs we found on YouTube by just people who were playing the piano for our ceremony songs. Through the reception he was making sure everyone was having fun, played songs immediately if we requested or anyone else did. I would highly recommend him.Flowers: Christian Flowers-Ruth C- The flowers were very pretty but my bouquet fell apart 2 hours after the ceremony so I had to keep sticking the flowers in. She is very nice but the day before our wedding called me because she was confused on the delivery and had to drive all the way out to Aurora from Golden to verify it. She is very nice and sweet and her work is good but communication is not.Wedding Dress and Bridesmaid Dresses: Wedding Treasures in Castle Rock Outlets-Heather A++++ Heather and her girls are amazing!!! I was having such a hard time finding a dress and she helped me so much and even stayed open while I was making my decision. The girls dresses was priced lesser somewhere else and she matched them and took 10 percent off. I would highly recommend there store for anything you do. Hair: Kim Jundt and Corrie A++ Kim and Corrie were amazing. They came to the hotel early and spent the whole day making sure everyone hair and makeup was exactly how we wanted it. They even redid my mom’s hair three times because they didn’t think she liked it. We did two hair trials and she didn’t charge me for either one and came to my place both times. Corrie was such a great help and made my girls look fantastic.
Its a girl!! Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 501am Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards