Colorado

Need help...affordable wedding in Colorado

Anybody have any suggestions for an affordable wedding in Colorado-looking for ceremony and reception site hopefully under 7K for aprox 50-75 people.  Any suggestions....we really like the mountains. Thanks for your help

Re: Need help...affordable wedding in Colorado

• edited December 2011
    Anybody have any suggestions for an affordable wedding in Colorado-looking for ceremony and reception site hopefully under 7K for aprox 50-75 people.  Any suggestions....we really like the mountains. Thanks for your help
  • DreemerloveDreemerlove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Eastholme in the Rockies - www.eastholme.com. Beautiful location!
  • edited December 2011
    Little Elk Meadow Lodge is where I'm getting married! Right next to Estes Park. $500 and they are very flexable about everything and you get it all day!! No retrictions on everything like all the other places I looked at!
  • kittyshapleekittyshaplee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In terms of Colorado wedding venues, I really love the Chateaux at Fox Meadows.  It is in Broomfield and has an amazing pricing list so you can get an inclusive package for your price range.  It has a great view of the mountains, and welcomes both indoor and outdoor ceremonies. 
    One money saving tip they are great about is bringing your own liquor for the bar.  A HUGE money-saver.

hope this helps!
    Kitty
  • edited December 2011
    YMCA of the Rockies is in Estes and Granby, and they're very reasonable priced.
  • Im getting married in Black forest at the Lodge at Cathedral Pines... they seat up to 115 comfortably... it isnt in the mountains, but its in the forest and its very mountain-esque... the most expensive is saturdays during the summer and its only 1200 for 10 hours... they provide chairs and tables, and have a catering kitchen and sound system. very affordable and super cute!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My daughter was going to get married at Della Terra in Estes Park.  It is a BEAUTIFUL venue,  We had scheduled a Monday wedding in the summer, and had put down a 4500 deposit.  Unfortunately, the wedding was cancelled.  We are selling our $4500 credit for $3500 dollars.  Please call if you are interested.  979-421-0334.
  • I stumbled across Granby Ranch, near Winter Park Colorado. It is a chair lift wedding at a quaint ski mountain. I hope this helps! The website is:  http://granbyranch.com/groups-discounts-weddings.html
  • Hey jomoni10 did you end up getting married there? I'm curious to hear your review
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards