Colorado

New to board and bphoto question

Hi my name is Beth, I am marrying the love of my life on 10-10-10 in Denver! I lurk on the boards but I don't think I have really posted here before.

I had a question about boudair (sp?) and/or pinup photos. Is anyone else doing/has done them? I am thinking of doing them as a present for my FI but I am not sure where to go, any recs?
TIA

Re: New to board and bphoto question

• COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did them and they turned out fantastic. www.shawntellhansenphotography.com
    She made me feel very comfortable and told me exactly how to pose. You should go for it, it's really fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • snwdngosnwdngo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I get it now! I know why you asked me LMAO
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • BBunny!BBunny! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL ok so I was wondering if that was you! But I thought your join date was off..... Hi MOH!
  • edited December 2011
    I had mine done for my fiance and he LOVED them. I would definitely recommend doing them. Not to mention, it's fun getting all dressed up like that when you know the love of your life is going to cherish the pictures forever :o)

~Mary
  • benandmegginbenandmeggin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think its a GREAT idea, I just wish I had the self confidence to do it.  I hope you have fun doing it!
    Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. Pregnancy Ticker</a
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards