Colorado

Vender Reviews PIP

LINDSAY JC LACK  (A+ SO FAR, I WILL REPOST AS SOON AS I GET THE PICS).Photographer
- She did our engagement shoot and I loved it. She was great at telling people what to do and I can not wait to see the pictures.BEAUTY ON LOCATION BY LIZ = A+Hair Stylist
Liz did both my hair and make up and she is soo sweet. I loved working with her and I felt so beautiful.THE EVERGREEN LAKE HOUSE = C+Ceremony and Reception Location
 We had a beautiful ceremony, our reception however was not so much as we had planned it, Lorna the Lake house Facilitator said she would look the other way if we brought some liquor ( the lake house is beer and wine only) but Lorna was not facilitating the night of our wedding, some other lady was and she refused to let us have any liquor at all. BRI LEHMAN - A+Wedding Coordinator
Bri is with peak events denver  She was amazing, I couldn't imagine our day with out her.. she did everything! Plus she was super affordable, we only paid about 200.00 for her service (DOC) compared to other DOC prices of 500 to 1000. She also was willing to have several meetings with us and was excited about our wedding too! She set our tables up, picked up our cake and handled the children and the facilitator (who was giving us a lot of trouble) as well as coordinated all the venders. ABOVE ELEGANCE CATERING - BCaterers
http://www.aboveelegancecatering.com/The food was great, it was served for $20.00 a plate, we had salmon, chicken pasta and a vegetarian dish. The bartender however put out a tip jar after I had asked him not to, and Liz was a little annoying. I think she wanted a tip or something, The food was slow coming out of the kitchen too - it took forever for our head table to be served. 
Rock Candy DJ - A+Our Dj was awesome too, he stayed for an extra hour because everyone was still dancing when it was time for him to leave and did not charge us a thing for it. He was a Master of Ceremony too and carried the whole wedding.
Cake - Whole Foods (Belmar) - DThey had lost our order and the lady that said she would be making our cake (the one that we had talked too) was not there. Our cake looked sooo funny. Not what we had discussed, but it tasted amazing. It was organic and somewhat healthy. Davids Bridal - BIf you are going to use Davids Bridal I recommend the Aurora location, The Westminister store had very rude staff. I was a bit upset with the alterations on the dress, and the very sweet alterations lady tried hard to fix it (they had to take it in and in doing so wrinkled the bodice) I would not recommend getting your dress altered there. Also we had one of the junior bridesmaid dresses that were cut to order come with a stain on it. I was so upset, and they couldn't get a new dress in, in time for the wedding so they paid for our dry cleaning. 
Calligrapher - Big Kitchen Papers - A+Chris from Big Kitchen Papers is super sweet and made our invitations look beautiful. 
Flowers - CG Blume - A+Our flowers were beautiful, I had a cascading bouquet and we also had her do our arch.. I did not have much time to talk with her but I loved our flowers and they were very inexpensive. 
Limo service - Stellar Car Service - DWe tried to save some money by going with a smaller limo company. My advice, its not worth the savings. An hour before they were supposed to be at my house to pick us up they called to let us know that the limo broke down and that they would have a smaller limo come and get us, where one person would have to sit up front with the driver. I did not need that stress. Lucky for us, and for them they fixed the broken down limo - But the driver was extremely rude and the speakers in the limo were blown out plus he charged me an extra 45 dollars for an extra half hour of limo service when I don't believe that we actually used an extra half hour of service... but I am not going to fight over 45.00. I give them a D, and do not recommend them. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards