Colorado

Bridal Shower?

Hi - I'm looking for a venue to host my bridal shower.  My sis/MOH and I have been looking but haven't found anything that doesn't cost a fortune.  I'm thinking there will be about 30 guests and I'm hoping for somewhere either in Denver or north.  I live (and half my guests) in Fort Collins, my entire family is in Denver.  We just want a simple venue where it isn't over the top, budget friendly and with good food.  Or even a place where we bring our own food which would be great too.   Worst case scenario is that we will have to have it my house, which is ok just not ideal.

Thanks!
Bonnie 
Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Bridal Shower?

• Hi there..

If you are open to having Italian I would recommend 3 Sons Italian Restaurant, located in Arvada.. They have an area for private parties.  They are catering our wedding and we just love the owner - Michael.

Mellissa
  • check Aurora club house  wheatlands.

I am a wedding Photographer I have done many weddings including Indian and Pakistani.

Check my work at www.vidhithakur.com
  • We did my freind's shower on the roof top at the rio in Downtown FC.  My other freind had a alice in wonderland themed wedding and we held the shower at the Edward's house in FC.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards